Some clients require only advising counsel to work with development staff. Others need managing counsel to directly fill a development vacancy. In both roles, we provide counsel in all aspects of fundraising to design and implement action plans for annual campaigns, special events, grant development, planned gifts, and capital campaigns.
We help organizations achieve the full potential of their resource development program by incorporating four inter-connected components in their fundraising :
(1)an annual campaign or appeal that gives sufficient attention to acquiring new donors, renewing lapsed donors, and upgrading current donors for leadership gifts;
(2)one or more special events that focus as much on friend-raising as on fundraising, to help build awareness of the organization and create opportunities for greater contact with the mission;
(3)planned and deferred gift cultivation that focus on legacy opportunities for donors to make gifts from wealth, not just income; and
(4) capital construction and endowment campaigns.
To ensure this balanced and comprehensive approach to strengthening a development program, we provide the following range of services for our clients:
- campaign management- donor stewardship programs
- planned and deferred giving- board development
- annual campaign counsel- volunteer training
- direct mail & electronic appeals- staff development and training
- special events- strategic planning
- grant writing- advancement services and donor
information management systems
Fundraising Audit Our audit assesses the internal capacity and external opportunities of your fundraising program. This is a vital step in developing your growth strategies.